KOMMANDO DIVER – This high-precision timepiece for tactical defense operations was developed for extreme diving use in all areas of operation, and has been successfully tested by operational forces and special units worldwide. With unprecedented readability: The needles and indexes are covered with our bright CHRIS BENZ Safety Lighting System while the jet-black watch face with its clear, orderly arrangement and minimalist markings guarantee perfect, intuitive readability, even in the harshest of conditions. The robust casing, made from marine stainless steel with helium valve, is waterproof down to depths of 1000 m/100 bar, featuring a non-reflective, matte PVD coating in deep black.
The KOMMANDO DIVER functions reliably thanks to its high-quality, accurate quartz movement with an extra-long battery life of up to 3 years. With extremely scratch-resistant, anti-reflective sapphire glass on both sides as well as a rotatable bezel on one side which won’t detach or tilt when knocked, the new KOMMANDO DIVER is the perfect companion for anyone with high standards when it comes to equipment, and is suitable for all diving and everyday conditions.
- solid marine stainless steel case with screw back and screw locked crown complete in black (PVD coating)
- engraved case back with serial number and exclusive KOMMANDO label
- high-quality precise quartz movement
- single-sided turnable bezel
- dial with highly luminescent hour markers and hands (CHRIS BENZ Safety-Lighting-System)
- sapphire crystal
- helium escape valve
- 1000 m/100 bar water resistant
- high-quality an durable rubber strap with printed KOMANDO DIVER label and black buckle as well as proven ZULU Ballistic nylon strap with black rings and black buckle in set
Color: deep black
Diameter of bezel: 43.00 mm
Height: 13.00 mm
Width of watch strap: 22.00 mm
Weight (without watch strap): 98.00 g