The CHRIS BENZ DEPTHMETER Chronograph 300M is a sophisticated performer and logical development of our classic diving watches, continuing the long tradition of CHRIS BENZ analogue depth gauges.
As the name already indicates the Chronograph 300M is water resistant up to 30 bar (300 metres / 990 feet) and with its solid 44 mm polished and brushed marine stainless steel case and its practically indestructible sapphire glass face, it is perfectly equipped for professional diving use. Due to the completely redesigned electronic depth gauge fitted to the underside of its case, it is able to achieve this impressive pressure resistance and the wearing comfort in daily life was simultaneously increased.
The skeletal hour and minute hands as weel as the indexes are equipped with the tested CHRIS BENZ Safety-Lighting-System. This specially developed material gives the light longer than other traditional materials and you will keep the best overview under water or during poor visibility conditions all the time. Thus, this robust and functional diving watch for professionals is an essential instrument for the ocean depths and, thanks to its sporty design, the perfect partner for adventures on the water, too.
- solid marine stainless steel case with screw back and screw locked crown
- engraved case back with serial number
- high-quality precise quartz movement
- single-sided turnable bezel, diameter 44 mm
- dial with highly luminescent hour markers and hands (CHRIS BENZ Safety-Lighting-System)
- sapphire crystal
- special depthmeter with analog display until 50 m
- 300 m/30 bar waterproof
- maximum depth memory
- stop watch, calendar
- high-quality and durable rubber strap with printed decoration chart
Delivery in the famous Scubatank-Watchbox with multilingual instruction manual and 2 years guarantee.
Color: arctic white
Diameter of bezel: 44.00 mm
Height: 15.20 mm
Width of watch strap: 22.00 mm
Weight (without watch strap): 105.00 g